The aim of the Undergraduate Program in Business Administration and Management, qualification within the framework of the EHEA (European Higher Education Area), is for you to develop the necessary knowledge and skills to become a competent and honest entrepreneur, executive or manager.
The course contents will enable you to acquire and understand knowledge relating to different areas relevant to the business world: economics, finance, accounting, management and marketing, as well as a generous supply of general education, such as: oral and written communication, English, ethics and computer science. Furthermore, the degree incorporates the opportunity for students to apply their knowledge to practical situations. The program will facilitate the acquisition of essential skills, such as: analysis, synthesis, problem solving, critical thinking and the ability to work in a team, among many others.
Learning English is also implied in the curriculum, as several subjects are taught in this language even in the degree offered in Spanish. Additionally, it is possible to complete the Business Administration and Management Undergraduate Program entirely in English; to gain access to this option, students must provide proof of an Advanced Certificate or minimum of 80 on the TOEFL exam (see information concerning the degree in English).
- Official Degree Title: Undergraduate Program in Business Administration and Management.
- Credits: 240 ECTS credits.
- Duration: 4 years (8 semesters).
- Language: The entire program in English or alternatively in Spanish and progressively integrating courses in English up to finish the last year entirely in English.
- Internships: All students complete internships in companies during the degree.
- Exchange program: Students have can study at foreign universities for one semester.
- Academic calendar: The academic year runs from September to June.
- Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 2.30 pm (first and second year)
- Monday to Friday from 3.00 pm to 9.30 pm (third and fourth year)