ARCHITECTURE (GRADO EN FUNDAMENTOS DE ARQUITECTURA)
Studying at the CEU UCH means choosing a University which is different both in the ‘what’ and the ‘how’. We offer a combination of experience and innovation. It is about being truly international and yet with strong local roots. In short, we can offer you everything you need to be whatever you want to be.
It is the trip as a methodology to learn or what we call “learning by traveling”. A disruptive methodology based on travel as a learning tool, that’s why your most important book will be your passport. Traveling opens our minds and pushes us to live experiences that change our way of understanding the world and even the course of our lives.
ArchiTRIPture is to be an architect with a global vision and with the capacity to build anywhere on the planet.
Because in our School of architecture, students from more than 30 countries share a classroom. That is why the degree is taught in English. And in practical project sessions you can choose to work in English or Spanish because they are personalized one-on-one teacher-student sessions. A different school in which different things happen. So if you are thinking of studying architecture as always, better stop reading right now.
But if you keep reading, you are interested in knowing that in our School you will find:
- Small groups: 25 students to receive personalized training.
- Multicultural Class, students from countries such as Sweden, Germany, Ukraine, Canada, Norway, Kuwait, etc., live in each classroom. You will be here, but the atmosphere will be as if you were in an English or American university.
- One to one personalized tutoring in the practical subjects of projects.
- Training experiences beyond the classrooms, so you can complement your training with workshops and visits by international architects.
- International internships, so you can acquire the necessary professional experience. They are practices in the best studies and national and international firms. Studies as Aires Mateus and Joao A. Rocha (Portugal), Müller Sigrist (Switzerland), Cruz and Ortiz and OAB Ferrater (Spain), McCullough-Mulvin (Ireland), Merom Architects (Sweden), Mjölk (Czech Republic), etc.