Bachelor in International Business
An ideal programme for gaining an understanding of business in general and the importance of a international vision in service businesses and smaller enterprises in particular. Students come from all over the world to study this course in London because of its international relevance – we are now offering the same globally-focused in Barcelona. You can take an optional work placement in year three and return to complete the final year as year four – giving you an advantage in the graduate job market.
The studies go destined to all those that want to learn knowledge, specific skills and to develop their professional career in the area of the management of companies or departments, deepening in international aspects.
The pupils can be residents in Spain that want to be formed or to continue their formation in English in the area of the businesses or foreigners that want to come to Barcelona to know another culture, ways of doing and studying a program in a language that they know.
Graduates from this course are highly attractive to employers because of their understanding of global business operations, their analytical and problem-solving capacity.
The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently.
Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student will be able to pass to the following year and after having completed three academic years, will get the INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School degree.
- Start: October
- Duration: 3 years (October to July)
- Modality: Campus attendance
- Place: Barcelona
- Language: English
- Price: 7.200€ per year
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (9h to 14h)
Year One / Level 4
- – Economics for Business and Management
- – Principles of Marketing
- – Quantitative Methods and Applications for Business
- – Understanding People in Organisations
Year Two / Level 5
- – Human Resources Management in a Global Context
- – Managed Finance and Accounting
- – Strategic Business Environment
- – Plus one option module
Year Three / Level 6
- – International Business Strategy
- – Cross Cultural Management
- – International Marketing
- – Plus two optional modules