Dual Master Program in International Marketing in a Digital Environment / International Marketing and Sales Management
The Dual Master Program in International Marketing in a Digital Environment / International Marketing and Sales Management is a one-year full-time official Master (i.e. officially recognized by the Spanish government), operated within the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
The objective of this program is to provide specialized knowledge in the area of Marketing. It is aimed at students holding a university bachelor degree, with no/limited working experience. It combines academic knowledge and applied an understanding of a different area of Marketing, preparing students to work in this file, which offers excellent employment opportunities in different sectors. Students will acquire skills and develop competencies useful to develop a career in marketing and achieve top management positions in the future.
Particular emphasis is given to digital and international marketing and sales management, with a view that students need to understand how companies can successfully integrate digital marketing in international contexts, which present specific cultural differences and consumer habits.
The Dual Master program in International Marketing in a Digital Environment / International Marketing and Sales Management will enable students to acquire knowledge, skills, and competencies, focusing in particular on international and digital marketing, as follow:
- Develop strategic thinking behind the selection and entry of new markets.
- Take appropriate decisions according to changes in the external environment and market opportunities.
- Apply principles of international brand management.
- Create products specifically designed for international markets.
- Optimize quality and contents of web pages, social media, and online communities.
- Develop effective digital marketing strategies.
- Implement digital strategies and promotional campaigns through mobile devices and social media.
- Plan integrated omnichannel distribution strategies.
- Understand the selling process in B2B international contexts.
- Organize and coordinate international sales management teams.
While learning and applying new concepts, students will also acquire a set of competencies and transferable skills which are essentials to successfully enter and professionally operate in international and digital marketing contexts:
- Team management.
- Integration of Information Technologies.
- International vision.
- Anticipating and managing change.
- Customer orientation.
- Corporate, ethical and environmental responsibility.
- Official Degree Title: Master’s Degree in International Marketing in a Digital Environment.
- You can also get a URL Own Program: Master’s Degree in International Marketing & Sales Management
- Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Relations or Engineering. Good level of spoken and written English. B2 English level required
- Credits: 60 + 9 ECTS credits.
- Duration: 1 academic year.
- Language: English.
- Internship in Companies: 6 ECTS credits.
- Final Project: 9 ECTS credits
- Academic calendar: October to June
- Timetable: Monday to Friday, from 3.00/4.00 pm to 4.00/8.00 pm