Master in Corporate Communication: Public Relations, Protocol and Events Management in Barcelona
Studying the Master in Corporate Communication: Public Relations, Protocol and Events Management in Barcelona will allow you to develop your communication skills in order to work in the business world. If you are an active person with people skills and you are interested in communication, pay attention!
You will be able to fill a position in the communication department of any company since you will have been educated on how to handle the media and you will have a mastery of public relations overall, enabling you to overcome both internal and external crisis situations.
In addition, you will learn about different protocols including the official, business and social protocols, in order to organise events as well as assist in the organisation of others while representing your company name. Not only that but you will also acquire valuable knowledge in regards to budget preparation, which will help you to carry out these events successfully. You will even learn to master non-verbal communication, an essential factor for networking when it comes to interpreting messages.
So if you want to work in any field related to corporate communication and public relations, the Master in Corporate Communication: Public Relations, Protocol and Events Management in Barcelona is the best choice for making the leap into the workforce with the best possible training. The degree is recognised by the UVIC-UCC, and they will issue you their own University Degree, sponsored by the Abertis Foundation. What else are you waiting for to find out more?
Degrees and accreditations
- Master in Corporate Communication: Public Relations, Protocol and Events Management – Private Master’s Degree issued by ESERP
- Master in Corporate Communication: Public Relations, Protocol and Events Management – Own Master’s Degree issued by the UVIC-UCC
- Master’s Degree in Communication Management, Public Relations and Protocol, and Communication Strategy – Issued by the European Communication School (France – Belgium)
- International Accreditation* – Issued by the University of Applied Sciences, Schmalkalden (Germany)
- International Accreditation* – Issued by the European Communication School (France-Belgium)
*Students who study and successfully completely the ESERP syllabus, attend the international conferences and complete a project on these conferences, will receive the International Accreditations.
Case-Study: Case studies are used to study the functional areas of a business, most of which deal with real problems that can occur in any company.
PMO: Management and support tools to transform a project into reality, with a global and dynamic vision of the environment that includes its strengths and weaknesses.
Inspireo Workshop/Play Learning: Improved entrepreneurship training by unleashing the potential of individuals in a creative and participatory work environment. Implemented through INSPIREO WORKSHOP
Team Building: Students are divided into small working groups. Group work is a fundamental part of training future professionals to take on positions of responsibility.
- Good organisational, leadership and management skills.
- Adaptability to change and innovations in technology.
- Ability to provide a company’s senior management with strategic and operational plans.
- Critical analysis and abstract thinking.
- Quick identification, analysis and solving of problems.
- Open-mindedness towards the socioeconomic and cultural environment.
As well as a high level of personal and professional cultural enrichment guiding day-to-day activities, ultimately transforming the cost of education into productivity for the business and organisations.
These studies will provide you with the opportunity to develop your professional career in different fields, where you can work in areas such as:
- Public Relations and Communication Manager.
- Protocol and Ceremonial Manager.
- Official and Business Protocol.
- Political Advisory and Electoral Campaign Agencies.
- Relationship Marketing and Advertising Agencies.
- Public Relations and Lobbying Agencies.
- Interpersonal Skills and Coaching.
- Internal and External Public Relations.
- International Relations.
- Strategic Consulting.
- Institutional Relations.
- Lobbying Agencies.
- Organisation of Fairs, Congresses and Conventions.
- Personal Branding.
- Press Officer in Companies and Institutions.