Master in marketing management of luxury business in Barcelona
Behind a strong brand image there is always a lot of hard work in marketing. When it comes to luxury products and services, this effort is all the more important meaning that is essential to have the support of the very best professionals. Therefore, the Master in Marketing Management of Luxury Business in Barcelona will prepare you to succeed in this environment while also meeting the high expectations.
Among other subjects, you will study the most important markets in the luxury sector, distribution policies and retailing or Luxury Merchandising. And to top it all off you’ll be learning from the best specialists and professionals in the sector.
This Master’s Degree will only be held on Fridays with an intensive class that takes place from 17:00 to 22:00, so that you can coordinate it with your work or other daily activities.
By studying the Master in Marketing Management of Luxury Business in Barcelona you will receive a degree from ESERP in addition to a University Degree from the UVIC-UCC. Education and recognition at your fingertips, are you ready to delve into the luxury market?
Case-Study: Case studies are used to study the functional areas of a business, most of which deal with real problems that can occur in any company.
PMO: Management and support tools to transform a project into reality, with a global and dynamic vision of the environment that includes its strengths and weaknesses.
Inspireo Workshop/Play Learning: Improved entrepreneurship training by unleashing the potential of individuals in a creative and participatory work environment. Implemented through INSPIREO WORKSHOP.
Team Building: Students are divided into small working groups. Group work is a fundamental part of training future professionals to take on positions of responsibility.
- Good organisational, leadership and management skills.
- Adaptability to change and innovations in technology.
- Ability to provide a company’s senior management with strategic and operational plans.
- Critical analysis and abstract thinking.
- Quick identification, analysis and solving of problems.
- Open-mindedness towards the socioeconomic and cultural environment.
As well as a high level of personal and professional cultural enrichment guiding day-to-day activities, ultimately transforming the cost of education into productivity for the business and organisations.
These studies will provide you with the opportunity to develop your professional career in different fields, where you can work in areas such as:
- Luxury Marketing Management.
- Sales Manager & Product Manager.
- Marketing Manager & Branding Manager.
- Luxury Customer Management.
- Fashion, Footwear, Leather Goods and Accessories Sector.
- Fine Jewellery and Luxury Watchmaking Sector.
- Perfumes and Cosmetics Sector.
- Wines, Champagne and Liquors Sector.
- Luxury Hotel Management Sector.
- Automobile and High-End Boating Sector.
- Real Estate Sector.
- Haute Cuisine and Delicatessen Sector.
- Design Products & Window Dressing.