Master in Translation and Interpretation in Global Enterprises
Deepen knowledge of the business world, training translators and interpreters to provide a specialized service.
– To train and prepare professionals with business skills and extensive knowledge both linguistic and cultural.
– Specializing in professional translators and interpreters in the business area.
- Start: October
- Duration: 1 year
- Modality: Campus attendance
- Place: Barcelona
- Language: English
- Price: 4.600 €
- Schedule Tuesday and Thursday 19h to 22h
a) Graduates who want to expand their field of work in business.
b) Experienced professionals who want to upgrade or expand their knowledge.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Entrepreneurs who want to start their own business.
– Translators in business
– Interpreters in business
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master’s
• Figure of International Business Translator
• Culture and Business
• Budgets and Costs in Translation
• Business Globalization
• International Trade
• Logistics and Operations
• Human Factors and Coaching
• Business Strategy
• Business Law
• Final Project
Evaluation and Accreditation
The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently. In addition the student must have obtained the minimum grade specified in the final project.
After successful testing and evaluation of the program, as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students obtain the title of Master in Translation and Interpretation in Global Enterprises of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
All information taken from: www.insabarcelona.com