Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Hospitality Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Hospitality Management will provide you with specialized knowledge of financial management and the management essentials vital to the success of hospitality enterprises. You will learn to be a highly skilled manager while simultaneously gaining the ability to apply effective strategic management techniques to your business.
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of Management, Marketing and Account Control.
- Gain expertise in staff organization, accommodation principles, catering, and diplomacy.
- Advance your management skills and improve your ability to successfully lead and manage the people with whom you spend your time.
- Duration: 18 months
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Hospitality Management
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS). Below are examples of the major-specific courses that students will pursue during their orientation weeks.
- Innovation and Communication in the Hospitality Management Sector
- New Business Models in the Hospitality and Tourism Sector
- Managing Risk and Regulations in the Hospitality and Tourism Sector
- Boosting Revenue Using Digital Marketing
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- Hospitality Administration Management
- Hotel & Lodging Manager
- Food and Service Manager
- Front Line Supervisor