Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Management is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding theirknowledge of management. This MBA program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful professional in the global business world.
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and
- Design and build new management strategies.
- Duration: 18 months
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with a Major in International Management
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid* campuses
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations
- Locations: Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus, Online and Madrid* campus
he master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS). Below are examples of the major-specific courses that students will pursue during their orientation weeks.
- Managing Strategic Communications
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
- Supply Chain Management
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Management Analyst
- Chief Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- International Brand Manager
- Management Consultant