Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a Major in International Finance
The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a Major in International Finance is designed to challenge your understanding of finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. GBS has established a trading partner in London, the London Academy of Trading, to offer short term trading sessions during the final 6 month Thesis period, increasing job opportunities afterwards.
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
- Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
- Duration: 18 months
- Evening Learning: Yes
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Science in Finance with a Major in International Finance
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid* campuses
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations
- Locations: Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus and Madrid* campus
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS). Below are examples of the major-specific courses that students will pursue during their orientation weeks.
- Regulation and Compliance
- Financing Startups
- Market Finance/Wealth Management
- Risk Management
- Assets Manager
- International organisations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant