Postgraduate in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
– Provides knowledge in digital tools and social networks
– Establish relationship marketing, direct and customer loyalty in digital environments
– Knowledge of the theories and methods of “Revenue Management”.
– Educate and train professionals to generate impact on revenue growth in hotels and restaurants.
- Start: February 2019
- Duration: Until February 2020
- Modality: Campus attendance
- Place: Barcelona
- Language: Inglés
- Price: 7.400 €
- Schedule Monday to Thursday from 19h to 22h
a) Graduates in Tourism.
b) Professionals in need of upgrading and wishing to expand their business horizons.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade in the areas of Tourism, Food, Travel Agencies and Hospitality Management seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
– Revenue Manager
– Hotel Manager or deputy
– Head of Catering and restaurants
– Purchasing Manager
– Food and beverage director
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master’s
- Customer marketing for luxury companies. Acquisition and retention.
- New digital marketing technologies.
- Communication, public relations and events in the tourism sector.
- Cruises, golf, congresses, emerging destinations, naturalist.
- Tour Operators.
- Catering management.
- Financial management and economic control of the sector.
- Costs and budgets. Income and yields.
- Innovation management in the tourism sector.
- Guest experience management.
- Revenue management.
Evaluation and Accreditation
After successfully testing and evaluation of the program as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students to get the title of Master in e-Tourism & Revenue Management of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
All information taken from: www.insabarcelona.com