The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in International Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a Major in International Management is a three year undergraduate degree designed to give you the tools you will need to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. You will receive specialized training after completing the core coursescommon to all majors during the GBS orientation weeks.
- Gain problem-solving management expertise
- Obtain private and public market management analytical skills
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures and identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods
- Design and build new management strategies
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in International Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Locations: Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus and Madrid Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus approximately 3600 independent study hours). The program consists of 5 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below.
- Organization Power and Politics
- Brand Management and Communication
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Multicultural Management
- International Corporate Social Responsibility Management
- E-Commerce: Micro-Multinationals
- Conflict resolution – Negotiation – Mediation
- Process Management
- Leadership and Management
- Impact of Transnational Actors
- Opportunities for Regional and Social Entrepreneurship
- Managing Organizational Change
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Executive within a company or organization
- Managing Luxury International Brands