The Bachelor of Finance (BF) with a Major in International Finance
The Bachelor of Finance (BF) with a Major in International Finance is designed to enable you to continually adapt to constant changes in the world of finance and economics. You will be equipped with the tools to understand and manage all financial aspects within a private or public corporation and gain detailed knowledge of issues related to domestic and international financial institutions.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies. Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Finance with a Major in International Finance
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Locations: Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus and Madrid Campus
The program requires the successful completion of 180 credits (which represent, 1800 contact hours plus a total of 3600 study hours). The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Bachelor’s, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: General Education (45 ECTS), Core Courses (72 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (36 ECTS) and the Bachelor Thesis (12 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below.
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Psychology
- Financial Instruments – Stock Market
- Banking Management Tools
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Instruments – Option Market
- Capital Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management Analysis
- Financial Software Tools
- Corporate Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Securities Trader
- Insurance Agent
- Loan Officer
- Real Estate Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor