Master in Tourism Management
Master in Tourism Management. Tourism has turned out to be an economic booster contributing to the economic development of many countries over the last few decades. People see holidays as a necessity, and not as luxury in the present scenario. Tourism calls for coordination and cooperation between travel agents, tour operators, and tourists. It also involves marketing efforts to attract tourists to travel to particular destinations.
At INSA International Business School we know that reality changes so fast nowadays, that it’s crucial to develop a constantly renewed programm for our students. That’s why we choose the best professionals in each area for our Teaching Stuff.
- Graduates in Tourism.
- Professionals in need of upgrading and wishing to expand their business horizons.
- Companies seeking staff expertise.
- Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade in the areas of Tourism, Food, Travel Agencies and Hospitality Management seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
Proffesional outings courd include:
- Revenue Manager
- Hotel Manager or deputy
- Head of Catering and restaurants
- Purchasing Manager
- Food and beverage director
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master’s
- Start: October 2018
- Duration: Until July 2019
- Modality: Campus attendance
- Place: Barcelona
- Language: Inglés
- Price: 7.400€
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 19h to 22h
- Customer marketing for luxury companies. Acquisition and retention.
- New digital marketing technologies.
- Communication, public relations and events in the tourism sector.
- Cruises, golf, congresses, emerging destinations, naturalist.
- Tour Operators.
- Catering management.
- Financial management and economic control of the sector.
- Costs and budgets. Income and yields.
- Innovation management in the tourism sector.
- Guest experience management.
- Revenue management.